Pacific Life
www.pacificlife.com Newport Beach, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Great Company to work for

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsIntelligent team and always helpful. Job was great and always provided for an opportunity to continuously learn and grow.

ConsDirectors and Managers are hired from the outside rather than internal which leads to some employees having the same job for more than 10 years without an opportunity for improvement. Although a salary merit increase will definitely be seen year after year.

Good Company to work with !

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Pacific Life

Pros: Great Mentors . Best learning experience Cons: I cant think of any cons . More

Never offered a Job

I have been working at Pacific Life

Pros: Not many, hard work, fast paced enviornment Cons: Still trying for a job, they proimise you one, then once you get their they say its " subject to availibility" I passed the… Advice to Senior Management: dont' lead your empoloyee's on. Either they have a job or dont,… More
There are newer reviews on Pacific Life.

Worked for Pacific Life? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Pacific Life reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Pacific Life CEO Jim Morris. All reviews posted anonymously by Pacific Life employees.