Pacific Placement Group

www.pacificplacement.com
There are newer employer reviews for Pacific Placement Group

Overall, my experience is a positive one.

Current Employee - Account Manager/Consultant in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Account Manager/Consultant in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Pacific Placement Group

Pros

I enjoy working with the variety of personalities in the office. It is also thrilling that the building and the CEO allows employees to bring in their pets, so long as they are well-behaved.

Cons

As in all agencies, technology/hardware could be improved, as well as the CRM. Nonetheless, it is noteworthy that most employees look forward to coming in every morning.

Continue to invest well in the employees, who will not hesitate to go the extra mile as a direct result.

4 Other Employee Reviews for Pacific Placement Group (View Most Recent)

Great experience/ Intro to SF

I have been working at Pacific Placement Group

Pros

I have really enjoyed working for Pacific Placement. I recently relocated from Los Angeles, and thanks to Sharon and Jane I was able to smoothly transition into a position that I love! I received help with my resume as well as professional advice and was sent on great interviews within weeks. Everyone that I have met at Pacific Placement goes above and beyond to help from the from Administrative, Accounting, especially the recruiters. Jane knows the right questions to ask to quickly understand your situation, needs, and preferences. She has great connections, tons of experience, and always seeks to leave all parties satisfied with the outcome. Overall, great to work with.

Cons

Not really a con- but can be challenging for some. For best outcome be ready to fill out applications, complete skills assessments and show your best professional image when you come in!

Best Placement Agency EVER!

Current Employee - Administrative Assistant in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Administrative Assistant in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Pacific Placement Group as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

I am a Contractor with Pacific Placement Group. They took the necessary time to really evaluate my situation and find out what would work for me. They were able to place me very quickly at a great place that works perfectly for my situation. They helped me with my resume, and sent training links to help me brush up my skills in PowerPoint! They did a great job with negotiating a good hourly rate for me! I have worked with other temp agencies and Pacific Placement really went the extra mile for me. I couldn't be happier with my experience.

Cons

I don't have anything remotely negative to say here. I have really enjoyed working with Pacific Placement.

Keep doing what you are doing! I am very happy with my assignment and I just adore Sharon she has been great to work with!

There are newer employer reviews for Pacific Placement Group