Pacific Pulmonary Services

There are newer employer reviews for Pacific Pulmonary Services

One Speeding Ticket And You Cant Be A Driver

Former Employee - Delivery Driver in Rockford, IL
Former Employee - Delivery Driver in Rockford, IL

I worked at Pacific Pulmonary Services full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Never worked for them. I applied and was turned down despite excellent qualifications. If youve had a citation within 3 yrs... dont waste your time.

Cons

Strict hiring requirement of a perfect driving record is necessary. Too bad. Everybody is guilty of speeding. Many tickets are a sign of an issue.

Get a new insurance company

77 Other Employee Reviews for Pacific Pulmonary Services (View Most Recent)

It's very demanding but if you like working with the public it could be a great place to work!

Current Employee - Technician in Longmont, CO
    Current Employee - Technician in Longmont, CO

I have been working at Pacific Pulmonary Services full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Good customers you're left by yourself without someone looking over your shoulder and its ok pay

Cons

You have to be on call 24/7 every other week and it does take away from your family time! And sleep

Do as you're told and try not to rock the boat. My manager is GREAT however!!

Always evolving

Current Employee - Licensing Coordinator in Novato, CA
    Current Employee - Licensing Coordinator in Novato, CA

I have been working at Pacific Pulmonary Services full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

The company continues to grow and thrive, even in this tough regulatory market.
    Frequent communication from Senior Leadership Team helps to align efforts across the company
    The corporate office appreciates and incorporates feedback from employees at every level of the company

Cons

Reduced reimbursement from Medicare has led to many locations being overworked/understaffed (i.e. the "do more with less mindset")

Be consistent and transparent with communication - it is the only way we can function in this tough regulatory market.

There are newer employer reviews for Pacific Pulmonary Services