Pacific Retirement Services
www.pacificretirement.com Medford, OR 150 to 499 Employees

Not "Miss Right" but can be "Miss Right Now"

Medford, OR

I have been working at Pacific Retirement Services

ProsIt is an easy gig for an I.T. person who just needs a job right now until a real opportunity comes along. If your job is just a paycheck and your real focus is you personal life it's ideal.

ConsSlow environment. sometimes it's mind numbing. Company is small and very flat. The demands are so low that nobody is going to leave such a cushy existence so upward mobility is unlikely in the I.T. dept. No real career path but to be fair, this isn't a technology company so they are probably providing all that makes sense.

Advice to Senior ManagementNone

lack of encouragement to advance

I have been working at Pacific Retirement Services full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: good medical dental and food benefits Cons: lack of encouragement to advance Advice to Senior Management: show an interest in your employees More

Progressive management that cares about it's employees

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Pacific Retirement Services full-time for more than a year

Pros: Competitive salary package with good benefits Good locations to work in Cons: few opportuniites for advancement, limited growth due to recession but… Advice to Senior Management: Expand benefits for salaried employees Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Pacific Retirement Services.

Worked for Pacific Retirement Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Pacific Retirement Services reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Pacific Retirement Services CEO Brian McLemore. All reviews posted anonymously by Pacific Retirement Services employees.