Pacific States Marine Fisheries Commission

www.psmfc.org
  www.psmfc.org
There are newer employer reviews for Pacific States Marine Fisheries Commission

Wonderful company with wonderful people

Former Employee - Database Software Developer  in  Boise, ID
Former Employee - Database Software Developer in Boise, ID

I worked at Pacific States Marine Fisheries Commission full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great pay, great benefits, great people, great free coffee. Worked on a small team and was able to get immediate feedback on the product we created.

Cons

It's a government job so it entails a little red-tape but nothing excessive. I have to fill this section with filler content because there really weren't any bad parts about working @ PSMFC. They do a fairly extensive and somewhat invasive FBI background check so make sure you have your house in order, but aside from that, I have NOTHING bad to say about them.

Keep doing what you're doing - I'd work for them again in a heartbeat.

4 Other Employee Reviews for Pacific States Marine Fisheries Commission (View Most Recent)

Enjoyed it

Former Employee - Field Technician  in  Los Alamitos, CA
    Former Employee - Field Technician in Los Alamitos, CA

Pros

They offer good benefits, you get reimbursed for mileage, always got paid on time, resolved any issues or questions I had in a timely manner. You can go from contract to contract as long as you perform well. They are advancement opportunities. I thoroughly enjoyed working with PSMFC.

Cons

The hourly rate is low to make a living in CA, but their are advancement opportunities. I got offered a $2/hr pay increase right before my current contract was ending.

Great Employer!

Former Employee - Fisheries Tech
    Former Employee - Fisheries Tech

I worked at Pacific States Marine Fisheries Commission part-time for less than a year

Pros

Great Managers, great HR, a well run organization that takes care of its employees. My post was a temporary one but I felt no less of a valuable employee than a full-timer. I check the job postings often, I'd go back in a heartbeat.

Cons

I found no drawbacks to working for this company

Keep up the good work and save the fisheries! Get more grants so you can create another position for me, I want to come back to PSMFC!

There are newer employer reviews for Pacific States Marine Fisheries Commission

Worked for Pacific States Marine Fisheries Commission? Contribute to the Community!