There are newer employer reviews for Pacific Sunwear

I loved working for PacSun.

Former Employee - Brand Representative in Des Moines, IA
Former Employee - Brand Representative in Des Moines, IA

I worked at Pacific Sunwear part-time (more than an year)

Pros

They are a great company for someone who wants to get their foot in the door.

Cons

The worst thing about PacSun would be their lack of organization and poor judgement when it comes to hiring.

Consider the people actually working on the sales floor and listen to them when they pipe up! That's how you lost me, one of the top 200 in the company.

399 Other Employee Reviews for Pacific Sunwear (View Most Recent)

Overall a wonderful work experience determined by environment and fellow employees

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ

I have been working at Pacific Sunwear part-time (more than an year)

Pros

The discounts are great and the team I worked with was a lot of fun.

Cons

The company standard for processing shipment is 4 boxes per person per hour. This is a standard that cannot be consistently completed.

Never ending development

Current Employee - Store Manager in Portland, OR
    Current Employee - Store Manager in Portland, OR

I have been working at Pacific Sunwear full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The Golden State of Mind lifestyle makes PacSun a fun, chill and never ending Cali style party. The selling culture is definitely developing along with the opportunity for internal growth within the company. Great partnership with peers, DM, RM and even HR directors. While developing and continuously improving the PacSun brand this company truly invest and gives it's employees all of the opportunity in the world to shine and explode into further positions within the company.

Cons

A large work load and very demanding time frames make PacSun a difficult place for some people to adjust to. Definitely not the job for a lazy employee....

There will always be moments of frustration and confusion but always know that PacSun is the right company for anyone hoping to really make an impact the lives of young people and further self knowledge. If you are considering PacSun as a future employer for you, I would definitely ask your self how much time and passion you can dedicate to your job because PacSun isn't a JOB, it's a LIFESTYLE!

There are newer employer reviews for Pacific Sunwear