About as enthralling as any other job

Current Employee - Sales Associate  in  Los Angeles, CA
Current Employee - Sales Associate in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Pacific Sunwear part-time for less than a year

Pros

If you like the clothes from Pacific Sunwear the 35% discount on all items is certainly a plus, also the benefit of meeting the cool and interesting customers that shop at Pacific Sunwear is also a plus.

Cons

When the store is slow, it can be extremely boring, also having to clean up after lazy customers in the dressing room can be a hassle.

Other Reviews for Pacific Sunwear

Great service

I have been working at Pacific Sunwear

Pros

Awesome product awesome people a great experience

Cons

Nothing to mention here they are focused on service and knowing all about their product

The best job I've ever had

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Anaheim, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA

I have been working at Pacific Sunwear full-time for less than a year

Pros

PacSun is in the midst of a turnaround ,and is doing some really amazing things, from an assortment, branding and cultural perspective. The product is amazing and the branding really gives employees and customers alike a good sense of the company's identity. As an employee at the Corporate HQ, I can say that it's truly an amazing place to work. The office embodies the brand, and embraces the California lifestyle. There is too many perks too list; my favorites have to be the casual dress code, on-site cafe and ice cream Wednesdays!

To make things even better, the company has a great work environment that values performance as well as character.

Cons

Non that I can think of at the moment. Maybe twice a year sample sales?

PacSun is on a great trajectory. I love that you value employee feedback, and make efforts to make the workplace fun. Keep up the great work!

There are newer employer reviews for Pacific Sunwear.

Worked for Pacific Sunwear? Contribute to the Community!