Pacific Sunwear

www.pacsun.com
  www.pacsun.com
There are newer employer reviews for Pacific Sunwear

Great work atmosphere and company culture, just wish company stock could start moving upwards again!

Former Employee - Intern in Anaheim, CA
Former Employee - Intern in Anaheim, CA

I worked at Pacific Sunwear as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

I was part of PacSun's intern program. It was very well structured and gave interns an opportunity to create and present a business proposal collaboratively. Nearly everyone I met at PacSun was very friendly and seemed happy to work there. Employees get great discounts at clothing stores-- and personally, I think PacSun clothing is overall good quality.

Cons

PacSun stock has not been doing great in past years, which is disheartening not only to upper management, but to other company employees. This isn't a huge deal, because PacSun's cafe does a good job of providing different food options, but there aren't many great places to eat nearby. PacSun corporate is in an industrial part of Anaheim that sometimes feels like the middle of nowhere.

425 Other Employee Reviews for Pacific Sunwear (View Most Recent)

Typical Retail Store

Former Employee - Sales Representative in Tampa, FL
    Former Employee - Sales Representative in Tampa, FL

I worked at Pacific Sunwear part-time (less than an year)

Pros

They are very flexible with your schedule when you are in college.

Cons

There isn't much chance to get more hours under your belt unless you tittle yourself as full time

Get to know your employees better

As the Co-Manager of the store it was my obligation ti make sure that the store ran smoothly from open to close.

Former Employee - Receptionist in South Bend, IN
    Former Employee - Receptionist in South Bend, IN

I worked at Pacific Sunwear full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I really enjoyed being able to set up displays freely. Working with the public is always enjoyable.

Cons

It felt like a couple of the managers above me felt like they had to show their authority. I had a degree in retail industry plus several years more experience than they did. consequently, i believe that they felt intimidated.

There are newer employer reviews for Pacific Sunwear