There are newer employer reviews for Pacific Sunwear

Great work atmosphere and company culture, just wish company stock could start moving upwards again!

Former Employee - Intern  in  Anaheim, CA
Former Employee - Intern in Anaheim, CA

I worked at Pacific Sunwear as an intern for less than a year

Pros

I was part of PacSun's intern program. It was very well structured and gave interns an opportunity to create and present a business proposal collaboratively. Nearly everyone I met at PacSun was very friendly and seemed happy to work there. Employees get great discounts at clothing stores-- and personally, I think PacSun clothing is overall good quality.

Cons

PacSun stock has not been doing great in past years, which is disheartening not only to upper management, but to other company employees. This isn't a huge deal, because PacSun's cafe does a good job of providing different food options, but there aren't many great places to eat nearby. PacSun corporate is in an industrial part of Anaheim that sometimes feels like the middle of nowhere.

389 Other Employee Reviews for Pacific Sunwear (View Most Recent)

Retail Nightmare- STORE MANAGER

Current Employee - Assistant Store Manager  in  Merrillville, IN
    Current Employee - Assistant Store Manager in Merrillville, IN

I have been working at Pacific Sunwear full-time for less than a year

Pros

Paycheck, Health Insurance and a discount on skater clothes

Cons

Everything. This company is strapped for cash and has taken it all away from career development. Turnover is insanely high because any rational person would quit one week in. Horribly disorganized and unprofessional.
    Stay away. Get a job as a janitor if you need the money. This place will kill you. You will have no life. I will never shop there again.

DMs need to focus on developing their SMs. Career advancement is not a reality here. Put some time and effort into training your talent. We run your stores, help us make them great. Do you ever wonder why, on average, a store manager only lasts 2 months before they quit? Horrible company.

Pacsun was a great place to work.

Former Employee - Sales Associate  in  Wailea, HI
    Former Employee - Sales Associate in Wailea, HI

I worked at Pacific Sunwear part-time for less than a year

Pros

Good discounts, they alway have new products. It was a great job to have while in college.

Cons

They stopped selling shoes. I didn't have much to complain about.

I had great managers while I worked there.

There are newer employer reviews for Pacific Sunwear

Worked for Pacific Sunwear? Contribute to the Community!