There are newer employer reviews for PagerDuty

Fast moving

Current Employee - Software Engineer  in  San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Software Engineer in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at PagerDuty full-time for more than a year

Pros

There are good people, interesting work and massive growth. There's also a dedicated happiness team that responds to requests for everything from hardware to beer selection. Great location if you live in the city with lots of bike parking.

Cons

The customers are very vocal, so there's always a fire to put out. There is an element of being on call for many roles.

Chillax, we've got this :)

16 Other Employee Reviews for PagerDuty (View Most Recent)

Handpicked team, challenging problems, great career move.

Current Employee - Software Engineer  in  Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I have been working at PagerDuty full-time for more than a year

Pros

Working with Scala is the greatest perk of the job. If you are language agnostic, then consider the opportunity of writing scalable and highly available services. Consider working on a project where quality matters. Did I mention Scala?

Cons

At PagerDuty we eat our own dogfood. This means you will have to be on-call once in a while, and when something breaks late at night, you will be woken up.

Talking to management is not easy with any job, and their schedules are booked. Combine that with having offices in different cities, and some people are essentially unapproachable. Bridging the gap between two offices is something PagerDuty needs to tackle as the company grows.

Amazing place for career growth and culture!

Current Employee - People Specialist  in  San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - People Specialist in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at PagerDuty full-time for more than a year

Pros

I love working here! Everyone who works here is very smart, welcoming, friendly, and collaborative. If I have a question about anything, I never hesitate to ask. No question is a dumb question! One of the best aspects about working at PagerDuty is that I can see the difference I am making. Being apart of a growing startup, I am implementing programs that are taking ground and will be used for years to come!

Cons

Sometimes it's difficult to step away from a project for the evening because it's time to go home...

There are newer employer reviews for PagerDuty

Worked for PagerDuty? Contribute to the Community!