PagerDuty

www.pagerduty.com
There are newer employer reviews for PagerDuty

A great team, product and environment

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at PagerDuty full-time (more than a year)

Pros

PagerDuty is a fun and exciting place to work. Everyone is extremely friendly and helpful. The management team is helpful and provides a good roadmap for the organization. Perks like food, drinks, etc... are also very nice.

Cons

There aren't really any cons that I can think of while working at PagerDuty. I'm extremely satisfied with my position here and like everything about the job. Perhaps if we just moved a bit closer to BART I'd be happier, but it's only a 10 minute walk.

26 Other Employee Reviews for PagerDuty (View Most Recent)

Fast moving

Current Employee - Software Engineer in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at PagerDuty full-time (more than a year)

Pros

There are good people, interesting work and massive growth. There's also a dedicated happiness team that responds to requests for everything from hardware to beer selection. Great location if you live in the city with lots of bike parking.

Cons

The customers are very vocal, so there's always a fire to put out. There is an element of being on call for many roles.

Chillax, we've got this :)

Handpicked team, challenging problems, great career move.

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I have been working at PagerDuty full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Working with Scala is the greatest perk of the job. If you are language agnostic, then consider the opportunity of writing scalable and highly available services. Consider working on a project where quality matters. Did I mention Scala?

Cons

At PagerDuty we eat our own dogfood. This means you will have to be on-call once in a while, and when something breaks late at night, you will be woken up.

Talking to management is not easy with any job, and their schedules are booked. Combine that with having offices in different cities, and some people are essentially unapproachable. Bridging the gap between two offices is something PagerDuty needs to tackle as the company grows.

There are newer employer reviews for PagerDuty