Pall

www.pall.com

A very lean operation. Althought the benefits are good, the work load will kill you.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Ann Arbor, MI

ProsDecent benefits. Bagels and blue jeans on casual Fridays. The company also provides Starbucks coffee for employees every work day. The perfect work environment for those who enjoy working extended hours - and on weekends.

ConsThe work force is very lean - therefore ability to actually use earned vacation is rarely feasible. Good luck being able to travel on your vaction... "Earned vacation" is more apt to become "earned work from home" day. There is an expectation that employees work long hours and weekends. What??? Cancer got you down?.. We'll make today "bring your chemo drip to work day"... nobody minds if your lips are blue from treatment. You'll be a trend setter and inspiration for others. The staff who have seen the local Ann Arbor site dwindle to a fraction of what Pall/Gelman once was, are great to work with. They however have witnessed fellow colleagues eliminated from the operation - often with little notice or questionable justification. Therefore those who are left, despite being pleasant - harbor anger and bitterness. Everyone believes their needs are more urgent than everyone elses. Not a good place to work if you have loved ones or interests outside of work.

Advice to Senior ManagementBased on the stress and overwhelming work load required, the leadership at Pall exhibits questionable respect for employee well being. The work environment is not pleasant or gratifying. I therefore, would not recommend Pall as employer to others.

Moderate-to-good pay, interesting work, great benefits

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Port Washington, NY

I have been working at Pall

Pros: Relaxed atmosphere, great people, interesting work, great benefits. I'm really encouraged by what I've seen from the new sr.… Cons: Compensation is middle of the road. Staffing is extremely lean these days, and the feeling in the office is… Advice to Senior Management: Keep pushing for better business information systems. Implement a fully staffed PMO… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Pall is a tough place to work.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Port Washington, NY

I have been working at Pall

Pros: If you are the kind of person that likes to work hard for very little pay… Cons: Pall is the kind of place that will take advantage of a good worker. Additionally they are unwilling to… Advice to Senior Management: It is time to evaluate all of the salaries of your employees to make sure that they are level across all… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Pall.

Worked for Pall? Contribute to the Community!