Palomar Health
www.palomarhealth.org San Diego, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Overall has been a great company to work for as my first health care employer!

Lift Coordinator (Current Employee)
Poway, CA

ProsBefore being hired full time, I spent about 18 months as a student volunteer. The staff has always been very helpful and receptive towards me. The training was thorough and educational. Palomar Health has a great atmosphere!

ConsAt this point I do not see anything negative about this employer. (Most employers are experiencing challenges in todays economy. Palomar is no different..)

Don't look for management support or appreciation.

Licensed Psychiatric Clinician (Former Employee)
    Poway, CA

I worked at Palomar Health full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: There used to be pros a long time ago, but that stopped and… Cons: Where would I start? Don't expect management to step up to stop discrimination, abuse, slander. Regardless of the truth, you will be blamed… Advice to Senior Management: Go back to school and get into a different field, preferably one that is very remote from working with others. Become culturally aware and… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Realities of a RN

Registered Nurse (Current Employee)
    Escondido, CA

I have been working at Palomar Health full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: I love my fellow RN's and CNA's. I wouldn't be… Cons: Lack of resources or wasteful use of them. Managements inability to recognize… Advice to Senior Management: Give the units back their secretary, tele tech, and cna's so that phone calls and call lights can be addressed in a timely manner. Nursing… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Palomar Health.

Worked for Palomar Health? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Palomar Health reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Palomar Health CEO Michael H. Covert. All reviews posted anonymously by Palomar Health employees.