Palomar Health

www.palomarhealth.org
There are newer employer reviews for Palomar Health

Great

I have been working at Palomar Health

Pros

Good pay and bennies, generous PTO

Cons

No advancement and that's about it

21 Other Employee Reviews for Palomar Health (View Most Recent)

Bad employer to work for!

I worked at Palomar Health

Pros

The employees are really there to make a difference, in spite of the way they are treated by management. Sad.

Cons

Because the hospital is not making enough money since being built, there are drastic cuts being made and the employees are made to a coed added duties to make up for laid off employees.

Truly value their employees, rather than be two faced and deceitful to save their own jobs.

The only hospital employer I've ever had

Current Employee - Registered Nurse in Escondido, CA
    Current Employee - Registered Nurse in Escondido, CA

I have been working at Palomar Health full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

A nearly brand new hospital, so the equipment works and the facility is well maintained. Its a beautiful place to work.

Cons

Since moving into the new hospital staff feel more anonomous, almost as if we are part of the equipment. Patient care staff are spread out and isolated with no central nursing stations, so professional comraderie and cohesiveness have suffered.

Staff need to feel that you know your job is to support them in their endeavor to provide excellent patient care. In this arena, management works for staff, not vice-versa. Valued staff that take pride in their work = high patient satisfaction!

There are newer employer reviews for Palomar Health