Palomar Medical
www.palomarmedical.com Burlington, MA 150 to 499 Employees

More Interested in Lawsuits than Engineering

Engineer (Former Employee)

I worked at Palomar Medical full-time

ProsAs an Engineer I got to work with many of my different skill sets which was great and they even helped expand some of my skill sets. Some of the work can definitely be interesting. There are quite a few extremely smart scientists that work for the company and they are a great source of knowledge.

ConsThis company has more VP's than it has Engineers. They make most of their money from Lawsuits rather than actually selling product. See their stock ticker if you want confirmation.

As an engineer this is one of the worst places I could think of to work. They are very set in stone in the paths that you must take. The management drives their employees extremely hard for little return. I was actually warned when I went to interview, but did not follow through with the employee's advice.

Everyone looks out for themselves at this company and there is no team feeling. All the upper management only look out for themselves and have no problem throwing other VP's under the bus to prove they are right. After working at Palomar for multiple years, I have to say it is possibly the most hostile and worst work environment I have ever worked in.

Advice to Senior ManagementThis company definitely needs a shakeup and an entire restructuring.

Talent Off Politics On

I have been working at Palomar Medical full-time

Pros: Very flexiblle schedule. Pockets of friendly/good teams to work with. Cons: Low salaries Management and executive have their own club. If you are not part of it, you are treated like an… Advice to Senior Management: Cut the garbage at mid level management. Too many VPs No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Dont get conned buy the ICON

I have been working at Palomar Medical as a contractor for more than 8 years

Pros: Review - there newest laser equiptment is slightly better than… Cons: Terrible rating - Do not buy direct from Palomarmedical.com Up at 3am worrying about dealing with reps from this company, believe me, as a medical professional,… Advice to Senior Management: Dont set your sales staff up to promise things that… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Palomar Medical.

Worked for Palomar Medical? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Palomar Medical reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Palomar Medical CEO Joseph P. Caruso. All reviews posted anonymously by Palomar Medical employees.