There are newer employer reviews for Pamlab

My work experience at Red River Pharma, LLC has been positive.

Current Employee - Administrative Services Manager  in  Shreveport, LA
Current Employee - Administrative Services Manager in Shreveport, LA

I have been working at Pamlab

Pros

Team dignity and respect, ethical business conducted, open communication encouraged and supported, company returns significant rewards of compensation, benefits, job satisfaction and quality of life.

Cons

Still a young and slightly flat organization, creating some career advancement hurdles.

4 Other Employee Reviews for Pamlab (View Most Recent)

Bonus structure is absolutely pathetic!

Former Employee - Medical Representative
    Former Employee - Medical Representative

I worked at Pamlab

Pros

Base salary and company car, all expenses are paid for. Products are great and do work. Majority of the folks are good people.

Cons

Company doesn't take care of the good sales talent, cannot retain top performers. Bonus structure breeds mediocrity. Company doesn't keep their word on future promises.

Reward your top reps with a bonus structure that makes them want to go out and work hard. The bonus structure is horrible.

Drinking the Kool-Aid.....Been here for more than 7 years and I feel fortunate every day for the opportunity

Current Employee - Corporate Manager
    Current Employee - Corporate Manager

I have been working at Pamlab full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

I have been developed by my managers and could walk if I chose to, but why would I? I have been with this company through thick and thin, I am going to stick around for the thin. Everything happens for a reason. You can't always be on the up swing. It will make me appreciate the next time we are. My company wouldn't abandon me if I had problems. Why would I abandon them?

Cons

Every company has a con. Mine for them is new product/pipeline....please get moving!

Listen to your middle management and worker bees. Act on the advice and just don't listen. They know more about the company than you do.

There are newer employer reviews for Pamlab

Worked for Pamlab? Contribute to the Community!