Pamlab

www.pamlab.com

Bonus structure is absolutely pathetic!

Former Employee - Medical Representative
Former Employee - Medical Representative

Pros

Base salary and company car, all expenses are paid for. Products are great and do work. Majority of the folks are good people.

Cons

Company doesn't take care of the good sales talent, cannot retain top performers. Bonus structure breeds mediocrity. Company doesn't keep their word on future promises.

Reward your top reps with a bonus structure that makes them want to go out and work hard. The bonus structure is horrible.

Other reviews for Pamlab

Drinking the Kool-Aid.....Been here for more than 7 years and I feel fortunate every day for the opportunity

Current Employee - Corporate Manager
    Current Employee - Corporate Manager

Pros

I have been developed by my managers and could walk if I chose to, but why would I? I have been with this company through thick and thin, I am going to stick around for the thin. Everything happens for a reason. You can't always be on the up swing. It will make me appreciate the next time we are. My company wouldn't abandon me if I had problems. Why would I abandon them?

Cons

Every company has a con. Mine for them is new product/pipeline....please get moving!

Listen to your middle management and worker bees. Act on the advice and just don't listen. They know more about the company than you do.

Negative for women and ethnicities

Current Employee - Medical Sales Representative  in  Saint Louis, MO
    Current Employee - Medical Sales Representative in Saint Louis, MO

Pros

The company was just bought out.

Cons

Old management style is still in play.

The best thing that could happen to this company is for the nestle people to come in and blow out all the good old boys in management.

There are newer employer reviews for Pamlab.

Worked for Pamlab? Contribute to the Community!