Pampered Chef
www.pamperedchef.com Addison, IL 500 to 999 Employees

Nice company, horrific management.

Addison, IL

I have been working at Pampered Chef full-time for more than a year

ProsGreat Benefits, friendly employees. Nice working environment with up to date equipment.

ConsThere are some truly TOXIC employees in senior management. At times it feels like I'm back in junior high. Our director encourages employees to "rat" each other out and will often stomp around the office screaming at people. Management should have no say in who you eat lunch with, criticize you for stepping away from your desk to use the restroom, or ask you to spy on their peers. High turnover makes it difficult to build good work teams. IT is very chaotic.

Advice to Senior ManagementRealize that some employees are detrimental to the success of the company. Fear and intimidation are not good ways to motivate your staff. If a manager cannot keep their staff for more than 5-6 months at a time, perhaps there is a problem with the manager.

Poorly trained consultant

Consultant (Current Employee)
Toms River, NJ

I have been working at Pampered Chef as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: Work as much as you want (if you can get bookings) or as… Cons: No support. My training consisted of a single joint show and a lot of unanswered questions. I am sure… Advice to Senior Management: The home office has been great and they provide a lot of resources. I feel there should be mandatory training for… More

A caring company!

Independent Consultant (Current Employee)
Lake Orion, MI

I have been working at Pampered Chef part-time for less than a year

Pros: Lot's of great training, team work and potential for advancement… Cons: Lacking your own mode of tranportation would hinder your own… Advice to Senior Management: Keep developing the company the way it's founder did and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Pampered Chef.

Worked for Pampered Chef? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Pampered Chef reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Pampered Chef CEO Marla C. Gottschalk. All reviews posted anonymously by Pampered Chef employees.