Panasas
www.panasas.com Sunnyvale, CA 150 to 499 Employees

Corporate Strategy Keeps Changing

Manager (Former Employee)
Pittsburgh, PA

Prossalaries, great technology, good location

ConsDefinite tension between east/west offices. Unrealistic schedules, and everyone knows it except maybe top management. Priorities and long term strategy keeps changing, which results in wasted effort and hurts morale.

Advice to Senior ManagementJust because you know the minutiae of each work item or project doesn't make you a good leader. Forge a path with realistic expectations, and pay attention to what the competition is going to be doing.

Great Experience ...friendly environment and nice people

Technical Support Engineer (Current Employee)
    Sunnyvale, CA

I have been working at Panasas

Pros: Nice people and good opportunites for growth in storage industry. Thats… Cons: Relatively small company. Not too good salary. Not getting as… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

My head spins with all I can learn!

Software Engineer (Current Employee)
    Sunnyvale, CA

I have been working at Panasas

Pros: If you like good technology, smart people that don't mess… Cons: You can be left behind if you don't run every… Advice to Senior Management: Don't spread yourself so thin. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Panasas.

Worked for Panasas? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Panasas reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Panasas CEO Faye Pairman. All reviews posted anonymously by Panasas employees.