Panda Express

www.pandaexpress.com
There are newer employer reviews for Panda Express

The experience has been okay.

Current Employee - Front Counter in Vancouver, WA
Current Employee - Front Counter in Vancouver, WA

I have been working at Panda Express part-time (less than a year)

Pros

The pay is good. You are able to eat food. The co-workers are nice. They have events for all the pandas that you can go on like once year.

Cons

i felt like I was not trained very well from the beginning. Still learning things that I should have been told at the beginning of when I started working. Dont really hear that I have done a good job. the hours are long days usually but some are short.

382 Other Employee Reviews for Panda Express (View Most Recent)

Strenuous work for little pay

Current Employee - Server in Lake Worth, FL
    Current Employee - Server in Lake Worth, FL

I have been working at Panda Express

Pros

- Free food
    - 20% Discount for family and friends
    - Fresh orange chicken tastes good
    - That's about it.

Cons

- Cannot for the life of me understand my manager's accent
    - Senior management does not act professional
    - Work the hardest out of my coworkers for NO raise
    - Cross training proves to be stressful, it's hard to clean a table while helping someone at a cash register
    - Manager always yelling at me to do something when I'm clearly already doing something
    - Disrespectful staff & no positive feedback for a job well done
    - Manager does not ASK me to do something, he TELLS me... Which is a lot to ask for $8.25 an hour.
    - Absolutely no respect for employees.
    - Stressful opening and closing procedures, lots to remember without a given list, then get yelled at for forgetting something

Treat employees with respect. Not just in front of superiors, but every day & every hour they're working. Treat employees with the same respect you would give your customers if you want them to stick around.

Worst job i have ever had

Former Employee - Cashier in Waco, TX
    Former Employee - Cashier in Waco, TX

I worked at Panda Express

Pros

Pay is ok for someone in school, untill you find out that other people pay the same thing and if not more
    The owner is a nice man, but he is unable to see what his lower manigers are doing

Cons

Management could never show up on time, and that lead to everyone eles showing up late besides two people who had to work harder than everyone eles.
    When you work at panda they expect you to do 3 doubles in a row, and get upset when you decline

Get your heads out of your rearend. stop threating to fire everyone if a secret shoper comes in and we dont make a 100. it makes people worse than what they already are.

There are newer employer reviews for Panda Express