Panda Express

www.pandaexpress.com

Great if you like Chinese fast food

Shift Leader (Former Employee) Capitola, CA

ProsOne free meal per 6+ hr shift, 20% discount for friends/family, food tastes good and is regularly monitored to keep fresh, environment is fast paced with endless duties so you'll never get bored, frequent raises for an entry-level job.

ConsStandard uncomfortable fast-food uniform, you feel gross at the end after working with greasy food all day, fast paced in kitchen environment so you're often vulnerable to injuries, food is very unhealthy, obviously no career growth on food service jobs.

Advice to Senior ManagementAggressive promotion and sample offers are definitely great for marketing, however we should respect the space of customers who obviously don't appreciate it and let them order their regular favorites without distraction.

Terrible company to work for.

General Manager (Former Employee) Seattle, WA

I worked at Panda Express full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Starting pay for GM is $43,000. Slightly above industry average. However,… Cons: Very, very long hours. Expected to work 14 hours shifts 4 days a week and only getting 1 day off. Average work hours per week… Advice to Senior Management: Do the right thing and tell the truth and not… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

General Manager

Restaurant General Manager (Current Employee) Brooklyn Park, MN

I have been working at Panda Express full-time for less than a year

Pros: Good pay and great opportunity to grow. Owner Care about… Cons: working hard than other company I've been. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Panda Express.

Worked for Panda Express? Contribute to the Community!