Panda Express
www.pandaexpress.com Rosemead, CA 5000+ Employees

Management

Owasso, OK

ProsThere's really nothing great about working here, except that where I actually work there are a number of good hardworking employees. The pay start is pretty good for a fast food and part time job.

ConsThe worst part about working here if you get lucky, are the managers. They all seem very lazy and always seems to be making up excuses to not help out at the stores. I mean yes they maybe doing managerial stuff but it can't be everyday every hour?! If you are lucky enough to work with any manager here that will actually be at the store everyday that they are scheduled then you got a good working manager. They all seem cool at first but as you continue working you learn that some of the things you are taught to do are actually the WRONG thing to do. So they are hypocrites and not very honest. The schedules are not even flexible and i do not know about all the other stores but the one i work at there are not even enough employees available to cover anyone's shift if they happen to call in sick or can't make it a day. They work your ass off while they get it easy.

Advice to Senior ManagementHire better managers that are willing to get their hands dirty and actually doing their jobs please!

Ok place for a first job

Server (Former Employee)
    San Luis Obispo, CA

I worked at Panda Express part-time for less than a year

Pros: Free panda food for lunch Clean work environment Ok pay Cons: Work hours fluctuated a lot Managers not very in tune with… Advice to Senior Management: Actually observe how your employees interact with each other No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Good place to work

Counter Help (Former Employee)
    Rolling Meadows, IL

I worked at Panda Express full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: - Free meals - Balance of slow and fast-paced periods - Easy-going… Cons: - Tiring if you're working the entire day standing - Occasional… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Panda Express.

Worked for Panda Express? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Panda Express reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Panda Express CEO Andrew Cherng. All reviews posted anonymously by Panda Express employees.