Panda Express

www.pandaexpress.com

Love working at Panda - the people on my team are awesome!

ProsCompetitive pay, high growth company. There is a huge focus on growing and learning. The founders do not simply solely focus on the money (but that is always a high concern as with any company).

ConsWhile the focus on continious learning is great, the founder likes to dictate what learning you should do - it is "optional" and "highly encouraged" in other words - if you want to stay you had better do it. And you are expected to pay for the seminars yourself.

Advice to Senior ManagementSometimes senior management does not behave in line with the mission and values - don't expect others to "do what I say, not what I do"

Read carefully before you get into this business

General Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Panda Express full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Good pay if you only work 50 hours a week (if you are lucky enough) Good bonus if you get a good store that is making… Cons: They hold everyone accountable for everything. Upper managements get so pissed off if they see a piece of rice on the steamtable/floor, a small piece… Advice to Senior Management: Give your managers a break, we forget things and we work so hard in the store and all you care about is the freaking floor… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Lots of opportunities to grow

Area Coach of Operations (Current Employee)

I have been working at Panda Express full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great place to learn how to manage a business and… Cons: Work hours can be long. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Panda Express.

Worked for Panda Express? Contribute to the Community!