There are newer employer reviews for Panda Express

Pretty Decent Summer Job

I worked at Panda Express full-time

Pros

I was hired at a newly opened Panda Express to work only for my summer vacation as a university student. Pay was as expected and I received free meals. I'd always wanted to work in food service at least once, so this was my opportunity to do so. Got along well with my managers and coworkers.

Cons

Fairly intensive work initially, although as I got more used to work there, that wasn't a big deal. Restaurant was newly opened, so we were somewhat understaffed. Occasionally, there were lulls in activity during the day without many customers to serve.

301 Other Employee Reviews for Panda Express (View Most Recent)

Panda Express

Current Employee - Counter Help  in  Rosemont, IL
    Current Employee - Counter Help in Rosemont, IL

I have been working at Panda Express part-time for less than a year

Pros

Great School and Work balance for teenagers. Good pay also, above minimum wage. You get to learn a lot also!

Cons

Some employees are lazy and dont want to do work when they are asked. Manager doesnt listen at times, but is flexible.

Please be respectful of assosicates.

Good job for high school students

Current Employee - Server  in  Hillsboro, OR
    Current Employee - Server in Hillsboro, OR

I have been working at Panda Express part-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Better pay than most jobs for younger students. Free food during breaks! Good prospects of moving up in the company.

Cons

Very labor intensive and fast pace job. Constantly on the move, especially if you work at busier store. You have to be a quick and efficient worker, no slouchers, you will slow the line down and upset the managers and your team.

Forced to say scripted greetings that sound totally fake. Need longer than 10 min breaks!

There are newer employer reviews for Panda Express

Worked for Panda Express? Contribute to the Community!