Panda Express
www.pandaexpress.com Rosemead, CA 5000+ Employees

Ability to grow only if you are dedicated, but sometimes frusterating

Counter Help-PIC (Current Employee)
Puyallup, WA

ProsGood pay, if you earn it. Pay by performance based, the more you learn in the company the faster you get paid more. Good relationships with co-workers, fun place to work. Regular customers appreciate you. You learn a lot in the business if you care to learn, lots of opportunities for classes to take and company activities to join in.

ConsThe hours you have to work when you are full time. I do not like the all day shifts. Makes me feel like Panda consumes my life. Competition between co-workers, I have worked there for less than a year and already completed skills to have 2 raises, one of my co-workers worked there for almost 2 years and just recently completed skills to receive her first raise.

Advice to Senior ManagementPut yourself in the shoes of your employees, would you like someone constantly scheduling to work so much and not have any time with their family? Think about how much work and energy they put into their job and then feeling so exhausted from work they hardly have the will to spend time with their family.

I had a nice experience with Panda Express, very comfortable.

Kitchen Help (Current Employee)
    San Rafael, CA

I have been working at Panda Express part-time for less than a year

Pros: One of the best reasons that you might want to work at Panda Express is that they offer you an opportunity to grow… Cons: Very busy, demanding and exhausting environment, you will be standing for most of your shift and always… Advice to Senior Management: I don't have any advice I could provide right now. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Panda Express

Counter Help (Current Employee)
    Rosemont, IL

I have been working at Panda Express part-time for less than a year

Pros: Great School and Work balance for teenagers. Good pay also,… Cons: Some employees are lazy and dont want to do work when… Advice to Senior Management: Please be respectful of assosicates. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Panda Express.

Worked for Panda Express? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Panda Express reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Panda Express CEO Andrew Cherng. All reviews posted anonymously by Panda Express employees.