There are newer employer reviews for Panda Express

Ability to grow only if you are dedicated, but sometimes frusterating

Current Employee - Counter Help-PIC in Puyallup, WA
Current Employee - Counter Help-PIC in Puyallup, WA

I have been working at Panda Express full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Good pay, if you earn it. Pay by performance based, the more you learn in the company the faster you get paid more. Good relationships with co-workers, fun place to work. Regular customers appreciate you. You learn a lot in the business if you care to learn, lots of opportunities for classes to take and company activities to join in.

Cons

The hours you have to work when you are full time. I do not like the all day shifts. Makes me feel like Panda consumes my life. Competition between co-workers, I have worked there for less than a year and already completed skills to have 2 raises, one of my co-workers worked there for almost 2 years and just recently completed skills to receive her first raise.

Put yourself in the shoes of your employees, would you like someone constantly scheduling to work so much and not have any time with their family? Think about how much work and energy they put into their job and then feeling so exhausted from work they hardly have the will to spend time with their family.

reviews filtered by

I had a nice experience with Panda Express, very comfortable.

Current Employee - Kitchen Help in San Rafael, CA
    Current Employee - Kitchen Help in San Rafael, CA

I have been working at Panda Express part-time (less than a year)

Pros

One of the best reasons that you might want to work at Panda Express is that they offer you an opportunity to grow within the company. You might start from a average position and work your way up, you get benefits and payment is good too.

Cons

Very busy, demanding and exhausting environment, you will be standing for most of your shift and always working. The employer expects you to get 2 ten minute breaks instead of half an hour break.

I don't have any advice I could provide right now.

2. Panda Express

Current Employee - Counter Help in Rosemont, IL
    Current Employee - Counter Help in Rosemont, IL

I have been working at Panda Express part-time (less than a year)

Pros

Great School and Work balance for teenagers. Good pay also, above minimum wage. You get to learn a lot also!

Cons

Some employees are lazy and dont want to do work when they are asked. Manager doesnt listen at times, but is flexible.

Please be respectful of assosicates.

There are newer employer reviews for Panda Express