Panda Express

www.pandaexpress.com

Leave your old way of being at the door....

Pic (Current Employee) Fayetteville, NC

ProsPay Is Better Than Average- A normal associate starts at $8.50 minimum. A.M. is hourly and start at $12.00. Performance reviews are giving every 6 months. You do good, you can expect to get a 20 to 50 cent raise.

Great People Development - They really are good at developing you mentally. They say if you can make it at Panda, your gold every where else. And even if you can't handle it, you can go somewhere else and still be looked at as a worthy candidate. That's how well they train you.

Good Benefits- They offer a 401k plan, Health Insurance, to Direct Deposit to Everything else.

ConsNot A Performance Based Company- Its not what you know, its who you know and who can kiss a** the best. Thats just about the only way to move up here.

Extremely Strict Rules- Come in with any color socks other than black, expect to get sent home. No facial hair other than a moustache. Hair has to tuck under hat.

Zero Overtime- Very rarely will you get 40 hours. Full-time here is over 30 hours so expect around 35- 37 at max.

Advice to Senior ManagementTalk to the employees instead of basing a GM's performance strictly on numbers.

General manager

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Panda Express

Pros: well pay and all kinds of benefits, supportive management Cons: As a manager, who are responsible for all financial results,… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great!

Wok Cook (Former Employee)

I worked at Panda Express full-time for more than a year

Pros: Worked here through high school. Easy restaurant work except for the dishwasher. The sauces get stuck to the trays and you pretty much need boiling… Cons: Restaurant pay. When done with shift, you will smell like oil/orange… Advice to Senior Management: Listen to employees! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Panda Express.

Worked for Panda Express? Contribute to the Community!