Panda Express

There are newer employer reviews for Panda Express

Mixed bag

Former Employee - Cashier in Houston, TX
Former Employee - Cashier in Houston, TX

I worked at Panda Express full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Can eat whatever you want on youre break, and pay is a bit better starting off compared to most places.

Cons

Management can be a pain in the ass. Having to deal with customers that have severe issues. Lots of trashy people who go to eat there so be preapared to deal with dumb, self entitled asswipes. Lots of cleaning involved.

Stop badgering the employees about having to smile and offering samples. Some managers need to be really looked at because there stores have high turnover because of the managers.

353 Other Employee Reviews for Panda Express (View Most Recent)

Great company that develops people very well.

Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Universal City, CA
    Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Universal City, CA

I have been working at Panda Express full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Great future outlook and opportunites

Cons

May focus a little too much on personal development. But still - good end in mind.

Focus on work-life balance of employees and their happiness will shoot straight to the top.

Good Company, Disrespectful Manager

Current Employee - Intern in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Intern in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Panda Express part-time (more than an year)

Pros

The company is quiet good. Growth is excellent for those who work for it. The company offers a variety of opportunities.

Cons

Hope that you get a good manager. I had an extremely disrespecful manager that made our lives very difficult. You deal with 2000-3000 customers daily, the last thing you need is a moody angry manager that treats you badly. Good management is important for productivity.

Consider creating new programs that teach managers the importance of being nice to their associates and not be rude to their people. They should also make sure their employees receive their job description, guidelines, and a list that helps interns understand what is expected of them. I left the company for a different offer because my manager never really made me feel welcomed

There are newer employer reviews for Panda Express