There are newer employer reviews for Panda Express

Mixed bag

Former Employee - Cashier  in  Houston, TX
Former Employee - Cashier in Houston, TX

I worked at Panda Express full-time for more than a year

Pros

Can eat whatever you want on youre break, and pay is a bit better starting off compared to most places.

Cons

Management can be a pain in the ass. Having to deal with customers that have severe issues. Lots of trashy people who go to eat there so be preapared to deal with dumb, self entitled asswipes. Lots of cleaning involved.

Stop badgering the employees about having to smile and offering samples. Some managers need to be really looked at because there stores have high turnover because of the managers.

303 Other Employee Reviews for Panda Express (View Most Recent)

Not bad for the start

Current Employee - Server/Cashier  in  Dublin, CA
    Current Employee - Server/Cashier in Dublin, CA

I have been working at Panda Express part-time for less than a year

Pros

competitive starting wage, nice environment, nice co-worker and the manager also

Cons

too busy, you will never stop working all the time, but wage is better than others

Great at first, annoying and tiring later.

I have been working at Panda Express full-time

Pros

I had no restaurant experience prior working here. Get experience, good starting pay and free food.

Cons

No life outside of it. Once your in, your in until you basically work your butt off for three months to get a schedule you want or you quit. I thought there was gonna be more to it considering I was a costumer before working for Panda but now I regret it. The costumers are really rude if no food is fresh. Expect to know your order from a different Panda and complain about the little things. Your typical costumer service. What really is surprising and not only annoying is the competition between co-workers. Especially in my store. There is no "Okay, you did good" and your fine, once you make a mistake, you are bad in everyone's eyes.

If your in the front, you'll get bored of it also.

I would step in the shoes of some workers. Some actually think they are better than others. I would see the daily life of a typical workers. I had never wanted to quit a job because of the work style of the job.

There are newer employer reviews for Panda Express

Worked for Panda Express? Contribute to the Community!