Pandora Jewelry

www.pandora.net

to be one of them,you would need to have a heart of stone,no respect for others, and be crazy.

Sales Associate (Former Employee) Los Angeles, CA

ProsGreat Product, 40% concession on all of their Pandora jewelry offered to all employees,company is great to work for in general; co-workers and assistant managers are good. Great customers, great store, and pretty pieces of jewelry .

Constoo many expectations for the salary offered,huge territory issues,crazy minded Managers are extremely unfair and a lot of partiality and favoritism practiced ,super sarcastic comments thrown at you and blowing out your mistakes loud and inappropriately in front of other coworkers (but its okay if they do it-because they are all mighty and the boss,and their mistakes are nothing ) and low-worthless-human being treatment (dumping all the sweeping & cleaning work on one person) , no fair-chances because there's constant customers snatching techniques practiced and they tend to make you feel like you don't belong or are invaluable or perhaps their biggest waste of time & space.
The customers who walked in were the nicest people, and it was fun working with them ,showing them the product and helping them out with their purchase; that was the best of my time being in the store, but its working with the people who don't act like a team and backbite about you the minute you turn your back that may put you off (no ethics or morals).

Advice to Senior Managementsome one needs to do routine surprise check on store managers behavior towards their fellow co workers to believe me when I say the above; or hire better Professional Mangers with ethics and morals.
And current Managers need to treat their employees like humans, reSpect and dignity will probably go a longer way than sarcasm and i-am-the-boss-i-can-say-whatever-i-want-to-or-feel-like style.

Great! So much fun. Loved all of the girls I worked with and my managers were fantastic!

Sales Associate (Current Employee) Novi, MI

I have been working at Pandora Jewelry part-time for more than a year

Pros: fun, positive, challenging, always on toes, fast paced, exciting Cons: long hours, tough customers-but you'll get that anywhere Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

AMazing experience to work for such a sought after company.

Key Holder (Former Employee) Virginia Beach, VA

I worked at Pandora Jewelry full-time for more than a year

Pros: Franchised and my store was very much like a family with few that don't get… Cons: Lack of organization at times. The environment could be more… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Pandora Jewelry.

Worked for Pandora Jewelry? Contribute to the Community!