There are newer employer reviews for Pandora Jewelry

to be one of them,you would need to have a heart of stone,no respect for others, and be crazy.

Former Employee - Sales Associate  in  Los Angeles, CA
Former Employee - Sales Associate in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Pandora Jewelry part-time for less than a year

Pros

Great Product, 40% concession on all of their Pandora jewelry offered to all employees,company is great to work for in general; co-workers and assistant managers are good. Great customers, great store, and pretty pieces of jewelry .

Cons

too many expectations for the salary offered,huge territory issues,crazy minded Managers are extremely unfair and a lot of partiality and favoritism practiced ,super sarcastic comments thrown at you and blowing out your mistakes loud and inappropriately in front of other coworkers (but its okay if they do it-because they are all mighty and the boss,and their mistakes are nothing ) and low-worthless-human being treatment (dumping all the sweeping & cleaning work on one person) , no fair-chances because there's constant customers snatching techniques practiced and they tend to make you feel like you don't belong or are invaluable or perhaps their biggest waste of time & space.
The customers who walked in were the nicest people, and it was fun working with them ,showing them the product and helping them out with their purchase; that was the best of my time being in the store, but its working with the people who don't act like a team and backbite about you the minute you turn your back that may put you off (no ethics or morals).

some one needs to do routine surprise check on store managers behavior towards their fellow co workers to believe me when I say the above; or hire better Professional Mangers with ethics and morals.
And current Managers need to treat their employees like humans, reSpect and dignity will probably go a longer way than sarcasm and i-am-the-boss-i-can-say-whatever-i-want-to-or-feel-like style.

67 Other Employee Reviews for Pandora Jewelry (View Most Recent)

Great! So much fun. Loved all of the girls I worked with and my managers were fantastic!

Current Employee - Sales Associate  in  Novi, MI
    Current Employee - Sales Associate in Novi, MI

I have been working at Pandora Jewelry part-time for more than a year

Pros

fun, positive, challenging, always on toes, fast paced, exciting

Cons

long hours, tough customers-but you'll get that anywhere

AMazing experience to work for such a sought after company.

Former Employee - Key Holder  in  Virginia Beach, VA
    Former Employee - Key Holder in Virginia Beach, VA

I worked at Pandora Jewelry full-time for more than a year

Pros

Franchised and my store was very much like a family with few that don't get along. The manager is very understanding of person needs and time that may bee needed off.

Cons

Lack of organization at times. The environment could be more professional at times, and the knowledge of manager could be increased.

There are newer employer reviews for Pandora Jewelry

Worked for Pandora Jewelry? Contribute to the Community!