There are newer employer reviews for Pandora

Great company to work for.

I worked at Pandora as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

The training, atmosphere, concerts, snacks, drinks, etc. were all extremely big pluses working at Pandora. The managers that I had worked under were very efficient and friendly and helped me all along while I was working there. Although to the outside world, it may seem that Pandora is consistently trying to limit their program, the company is indeed doing everything to help their listeners in the long run and actually listen to every email written into their support system.

Cons

Seems like management could improve somewhat in other departments, but where I was, it was perfectly managed.

Keep on doing what you are doing, try not too change too many things.

45 Other Employee Reviews for Pandora (View Most Recent)

Dynamic and Personal

I worked at Pandora

Pros

Awesome people to work with, who mostly are all friendly and helpful. Never had any problems with any of the employees. Has snacks also when you need a pick-me-up during mid day. All the managers are also awesome to work with, and have great personalities, even when they might be a bit stressed. There also always something happening within the company.

Cons

There might be some cliques happening around the company. But overall, this doesn't detract just the overall friendliness and efficiency of the company.

It was good, but could have been better

I worked at Pandora full-time for more than a year

Pros

Overall, it is a pleasant place to work. People are fairly laid back and the atmosphere can be fun at times.

Cons

When upper management wasn't happy there was definitely a lot of tension in the office. Also, it is difficult to be promoted or move to other positions if you are not in the Oakland office. I found that morale was low for that reason. Also, not thrilled with the HR department, they are very pro-management and don't really seem to care much about non-management employees.

Look to your present employees for promotion or to fill positions in other departments, they are a talented bunch.

There are newer employer reviews for Pandora

Worked for Pandora? Contribute to the Community!