Panduit

www.panduit.com

Uncertain about the direction of this company

Pros

Good pay, excellent products, solid roadmap, and great growth potential.

Cons

Too many secrets about where we're headed and how they plan to arrive there. Visionaries and innovative thinkers are often silenced or ignored. Lack of risk-takers on management squad. Poor interactions among teams due to personality conflict that seem to be tolerated by those in upper management.

Other reviews for Panduit

I just wish I could get those years back!

Current Employee - Ex-molding Machine Operator
    Current Employee - Ex-molding Machine Operator

Pros

TP for me was a short drive to work. Safe, fenced in parking lot. At one time Panduit had good benefits.

Cons

When I first started I thought Panduit actually cared about it's employees. That was back in the 1970s when Jack was in charge. You learn quick to keep a low profile. Just do your job and go home. Keep quiet in the meetings as any good ideas will just die on the vine anyway. Supervisors had their favorites and they usually got the posted jobs. No suprise there. Panduit was one of those companies that truly needed a good union to protect it's employees. All employees, past, present and future will be discarded sooner or later. That's how Panduit works! I left for a better job before they could scrap me. They wanted my input in the exit interview. That's funny, for close to 30 years my input wasn't needed or wanted. Panduit was a black hole in my life. I escaped it's pull and I stay far, far away.

Shame on you for the way you have treated your employees! Keep the layoffs coming as it is a blessing for those still working for you!

One demoralizing day after another...

Pros

Clean, good location, free parking, everyone has a window view from their productivity pods, many nice people, flex time, paid vacation days, free coffee for those who drink it

Cons

Some of the downsides at Panduit are a lack of trust, lack of teamwork, low morale, lack of respect from managers and directors to the people who are doing more work than they can do, and the lack of integrity (to the point of lying to employees) on the part of some managers has created a very challenging culture to work in.

Next time you re on the elevator heading down for lunch, you will hear a nice female voice announcing, "Going down". That is a perfect description of what is happening to this company. The question is, are you going to admit there are serious problems and more to the point, are you going to do anything to fix them? There is plenty of low-hanging fruit to fix, starting with cleaning out IT management.

There are newer employer reviews for Panduit.

Worked for Panduit? Contribute to the Community!