It was a paycheck.

Former Employee - Production Operator in Orland Park, IL
Former Employee - Production Operator in Orland Park, IL

I worked at Panduit full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Payday every Friday. Very inexpensive snacks and meals the vending machined and cafes. Free coffee and hot chocolate. Lots of catered meals.

Cons

Very management heavily. Lack of direction from leadership. High employee turnover. The review process makes the IRS tax code seem simple.

Advice to Management

Act on the employee survey that was conducted because when the economy turns around people are going to start leaving en mass.

Other Employee Reviews for Panduit

Once a place to be proud of; now not so much

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tinley Park, IL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tinley Park, IL

Pros

Decent benefits Pay is decent for area Flex-time Tuition reimbursement Onsite training

Cons

Doing more with less people Customer service going down hill Quality not as good Saving money at employee's expense

Advice to Management

Panduit is not the same company Jack Caveney started. I wonder if he knows what is really going on with the company now - would he approve of his employees having to take out their own trash? I know upper management is trying to save money, but that creates a really bad image of a World Class Company. I'm sure you can find other ways to save money. That is just demoralizing to your employees, and from what I hear, morale is the lowest it has ever been. Why can't Panduit try to be better than other companies instead of trying to be like them?

Disfunctional organization, poor leadership, knee-jerk reactions to everything, no true north

Current Employee - Purchasing in Tinley Park, IL
    Current Employee - Purchasing in Tinley Park, IL

Pros

Flexible hours Decent benefits Great hardworking people

Cons

Poor leadership Favoritism Backstabbing, no trust environment Resources very lean, long work hours

Advice to Management

Go back to basics Find our true north and stay the course Learn to trust