Panduit

www.panduit.com
  www.panduit.com
There are newer employer reviews for Panduit

Dont just assume the grass is greener

Former Employee - Electrical Tech in Tinley Park, IL
Former Employee - Electrical Tech in Tinley Park, IL

I worked at Panduit full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

good benifits, competitive salary, the opportunity for tution reimbursment
I have read alot of the reviews for Panduit let me tell you i left because of the uncertainty of having a job after moving some of the production overseas. There is political BS is in every company no matter where you go every company is looking to fill their pockets with the elusive dollar, along with that every company is looking for you to do more for the same pay.

Cons

the company trying to be like others instead of just leading the way and having others try to be like them.

Let your employees know what your looking for if the employees know what is expected of them even when those expectations change moral will increase.

307 Other Employee Reviews for Panduit (View Most Recent)

Use Em up.

Former Employee - Division Manager in Romeoville, IL
    Former Employee - Division Manager in Romeoville, IL

I worked at Panduit full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Good Pay and benefits in thee old days. You get in the money trap.

Cons

Panduit uses people up and cast them off. Young people are hired to get there brains picked of fresh ideas. Panduit has always bought peoples dreams. Even Roy Moody who started the company with Jack felt ripped off. Jack was a genius, he would give you all you needed to to feel you were important and make him money them move on to the next guy.

Panduit doesn't owe you anything. No one believes you would work there for nothing. When they don't believe your usefull your gone. Unless you related.

Awesome Family atmosphere

Current Employee - Warehouse Technician I in DeKalb, IL
    Current Employee - Warehouse Technician I in DeKalb, IL

I have been working at Panduit part-time

Pros

At Panduit you get roughly 2 weeks vacation per year to start. 5 paid sick days and good health benefits. Overall very friendly atmosphere to work and great pay.

Cons

nature of work is rather boring and monotonous, depending on the shift, management tends to talk down to the employees. Otherwise overall there is not much that can be said about this company on the negative side.

There are newer employer reviews for Panduit