There are newer employer reviews for Panduit

What goes around, comes around.......

Former Employee - Production Operator in Tinley Park, IL
Former Employee - Production Operator in Tinley Park, IL

I worked at Panduit

Pros

I have met some great friends through Panduit. Other than that, I can't really think of anything positive to say. I still stay in touch with many of them.

Cons

Panduit was once a great place to work for. I am glad I am out of there and most people who are layed off have a sense of relief not to have to go back there everyday to work. Most current employees are scared, nervous and not sure when their day is coming. Anyone, including top management, who think their job is safe, should think again. Panduit is on a mission to move everything overseas, and won't stop til they complete this task. Management has done nothing but lie, lie, lie.
Panduit is continually cutting benefits. If they would listen more to the people who work production and who are the backbone of the company, they wouldn't be in the mess they are in today.
Anyone considering employment with Panduit should run in the other direction, it is nothing but trouble.

Advice to Management

You should have told the truth from the beginning.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Good-bye Panduit

Former Employee - Production Operator in Lockport, IL
    Former Employee - Production Operator in Lockport, IL

I worked at Panduit

Pros

Short drive to work.
    Insurance was decent, 401K match, vacation pay, holiday pay.
    Pay was enough to pay the bills.

Cons

There is no recognition for a job well done. Benefits are being taken away, one by one. Promotion occur by who you know. HR has too much control and no knowledge of what really goes on in production to be making decisions on problems that do come up.

Advice to Management

Unfortunately it's too late for any advice, Panduit is declining at a steady rate. They have now closed Tinley Park Division and Next to close is New Lenox. Work is being sent to Puerto Rico and Mexico! There's no patriotism in that. What once was a job I loved long ago, has turned into a blessing in disguise. Good-bye Panuit...........

What a good job , NOT!!!!!!!!

Former Employee - Production Operator in Burr Ridge, IL
    Former Employee - Production Operator in Burr Ridge, IL

I worked at Panduit

Pros

Panduit has good pay for what you do, they used to gave us gift cards for the hoildays, it was close to home

Cons

HR will not listen to you if you have a prolblem with your job, the people who are in charge of training don't care, and will throw you under the bus if you break somthing, even though that they are watching over you, its a joke

Advice to Management

come out of your office and walk around.