Panera Bread
www.panerabread.com Saint Louis, MO 5000+ Employees

Warm and inviting.

Shift Supervisor (Current Employee)
Acworth, GA

I have been working at Panera Bread

ProsPanera is very particular about who they hire and especially with their management teams which is a good thing. The company is very pro-active, evolving, and open-minded, therefore it is these attributes that they look for in their management personnel as well as in the employees they hire which results in a very comfortable and friendly work environment.

ConsFast paced, which is not always a bad thing. It just means that you have to be able to utilize common sense, time management, attention to detail, a positive an enthusiastic approach to your work and a willingness to go above and beyond for the consumer. It's also important always have a sense of urgency, this helps you to insure that you will complete all your work in a timely manner and finish with in the scheduled shift you have been assigned. In other works, stay focused on your work, stay positive, organized, and friendly.......If you can do this, then not only can you work successfully at Panera, but you will also have opportunity for growth and advancement.

Ok place for a college job

Associate (Former Employee)
Asheville, NC

I worked at Panera Bread

Pros: It can be fun if you are with the right team and it will definitely teach you how to work with a wide range of… Cons: Local management is pretty bad (at least in my district). They are overworked and underpaid and take out that frustration on the little guy. Middle… Advice to Senior Management: Balance...get some! More

The best job I've had so far!

Shift Supervisor (Current Employee)
Bellevue, NE

I have been working at Panera Bread

Pros: The hours are flexible, especially depending on the employee's position within the company and what else that the employee has going on in his/her life.… Cons: Sometimes there can be issues with communication, and when the cafe-bakery is short staffed, this can add much stress to all of the staff. Depending… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Panera Bread.

Worked for Panera Bread? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Panera Bread reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Panera Bread CEO Ronald Shaich. All reviews posted anonymously by Panera Bread employees.