Panera Bread

www.panerabread.com

Good Food, Good Fun

Associate (Former Employee) San Francisco, CA

ProsFor a restaurant, the food is actually pretty healthy. I took advantage of the discount and the rejected orders! The other employees were fun and the work environment was enjoyable. It was fast-paced because we did get very busy, especially during lunch, but I enjoyed the excitement.

ConsThey should take advantage of technology more. For instance, the schedule was only posted in the restaurant so I had to physically go there or call and bother someone to tell me my schedule. It was also usually posted last-minute, the day before it was in effect.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagers didn't always agree on procedures. There should be a manual that determines "the right way" to eliminate confusion.

Company full of opportunities for dedicated managers.

General Manager (Former Employee) Detroit, MI

I worked at Panera Bread full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Great bonus program for top performers. It makes all of the extra effort put forth worth it. You feel truly rewarded. Message… Cons: Sometime administrative demands are hard to complete because of lack… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Is a nice break from Cashier.

Day Baker (Current Employee) Meriden, CT

I have been working at Panera Bread full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: You can work at your own pace and take the… Cons: It can be difficult working with the management on what… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Panera Bread.

Worked for Panera Bread? Contribute to the Community!