Panera Bread
www.panerabread.com Saint Louis, MO 5000+ Employees

Great experience

Associate (Current Employee)
Bethlehem, PA

ProsThe working environment is amazing -- employees tend to get along well and there is a strong, family-like community in the workplace. Even when the job is strenuous, the managers and co-workers make it enjoyable.

ConsIt can be difficult to get a lot of hours / make a lot of money, if that's an important thing for you. Stores usually have a large number of employees and high numbers of hours are not typical.

Good Food, Good Fun

Associate (Former Employee)
    San Francisco, CA

I worked at Panera Bread full-time for less than a year

Pros: For a restaurant, the food is actually pretty healthy. I took advantage of the discount and the rejected orders! The other employees were… Cons: They should take advantage of technology more. For instance, the schedule was only posted in the restaurant so I had to physically go… Advice to Senior Management: Managers didn't always agree on procedures. There should be a… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

panera

Associate (Current Employee)
    Big Flats, NY

I have been working at Panera Bread part-time for more than a year

Pros: -nice manager -scenarios: a lot of what would you do in… Cons: -manager was late to interview, done in the restaurant, not… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Panera Bread.

Worked for Panera Bread? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Panera Bread reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Panera Bread CEO Ronald Shaich. All reviews posted anonymously by Panera Bread employees.