Panera Bread

www.panerabread.com

Its really an easy job, but don't always expect recognition

Assistant Manager (Current Employee)

Prosflexible 45 hour work week, free meals, tremendous growth opportunity.

ConsMisleading hiring terms and Extreme favoritism on the store and area level. Basically, if your not in the favor of upper management or around when they are to see you, it doesn't help you no matter how hard you've worked for them. They single out kiss ass employees for promotions regardless of their ability or work ethic. which is pretty pathetic. My self and other former employees were promised rapid advancement and then left for dead after a short time.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease review the reason behind high turn over on the associate and store manager level.
Panera bread has many tools available to help assist district managers and general manager in people development , but its put to the way side. Look at your district managers and their hiring and retention track records. Take the warm survey a little more seriously.

Panera Breads slogan says it all "Panera Warmth"

Hourly Associate (Current Employee) Puyallup, WA

I have been working at Panera Bread part-time for less than a year

Pros: Great food, even better selection, staff really does treat you with a sense of family and immediate welcoming! Comfortable atmosphere and tables are always… Cons: Wish it was in walking distance to my house, open… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the great work! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Alright place to work

I have been working at Panera Bread for more than a year

Pros: Keeps you busy most of the time, lots of stuff to do but the job is pretty easy.… Cons: Work can get boring. A lot of the rude,… More
There are newer reviews on Panera Bread.

Worked for Panera Bread? Contribute to the Community!