Papa John's
www.papajohns.com Louisville, KY 5000+ Employees

Easy job, depending on your managers

Pizza Delivery Driver (Current Employee)
San Diego, CA

I have been working at Papa John's part-time for more than a year

ProsFlexible schedule, I have a great manager that will go out of his way to get me my days off. If last minute i can't work, i can easily call another employee to cover my shift if available. Can make good tips, depending on location. Everyone is assigned chores so not everyone is stumbling around looking for something to do.

ConsGet promoted to assistant manager too easily. There was a 17 year old kid as a manager, who was horrible. Hate how the schedule is soo vague, you are told what time to go in and never know when you are leaving. Breaks are'nt even given to many employees after 5 hours which puts a real strain on employees. And the milage that is reimbursed is a little over a dollar for each delivery. They need to reimburse for gas, especially with the gas prices skyrocketing.

Advice to Senior ManagementTrain your managers better.

It's a great place to work.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Papa John's part-time

Pros: You get to make the best pizza around. Cons: The pay is not that great. Advice to Senior Management: None Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Unclean and unprofessional place to work.

Cashier (Former Employee)
Eagle River, AK

I worked at Papa John's part-time for less than a year

Pros: The one thing I did like about working there was being allowed to make myself a pizza for free before… Cons: Working at a Papa John's inside a Wal Mart in Alaska meant dealing with a lot of impatient customers who wanted to finish their grocery… Advice to Senior Management: Possibly raise the standard for management within local stores and make sure health codes are being followed. Being 17 at the time, I wasn't aware… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Papa John's.

Worked for Papa John's? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Papa John's reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Papa John's CEO John H. Schnatter. All reviews posted anonymously by Papa John's employees.