Papa John's

There are newer employer reviews for Papa John's

A great 4 years.

Current Employee - Driver/Instore in Ogden, UT
Current Employee - Driver/Instore in Ogden, UT

I have been working at Papa John's part-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Very flexible schedules. Management actually gets to know you and cares about your life. Very little stress.

Cons

Flour gets everywhere. Sometimes you aren't able to get off in time due to rush hours.

The safety quizzes we take each week are a little... I don't know. They're really easy and I don't really get anything out of them. Just takes up some time out of my work day. Other than that, I don't have any complaints (maybe pay... but who doesn't) about the company.

556 Other Employee Reviews for Papa John's (View Most Recent)

Fun, and pleasant to work here

Current Employee - Cashier in Lexington, KY
    Current Employee - Cashier in Lexington, KY

I have been working at Papa John's part-time (less than a year)

Pros

No stress at all. You didnt have any responsibility. All i did was put money in the register.

Cons

It was loud and noisy. The people who bought pizza their were noisy and rude.

I would kick some poeple out.

Keep out!

Former Employee - Delivery Driver in Longview, TX
    Former Employee - Delivery Driver in Longview, TX

I worked at Papa John's full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Coworkers are usually awesome. 50% employee discount.

Cons

This job could be awesome, but it isn't. If you are a hard worker and can work any shift then you will get hours. They pay you the absolute minimum: $7.25 instore, $4.00 on the road. The manager will log you out on deliveries early to make numbers look good, but will be cutting your pay because of it. NEVER agree to move instore either as an insider or, especially, a manager. The supervisor has fired and demoted people for disposing of spoiled food rather than serving it. After we were robbed at gunpoint, the only security measure that was put in place was a security light being fixed. The only reason things got fixed is because it got reported to osha. Don't get comfortable with your GM if he is an honest worker; he'll get replaced soon. And so will the next one if he isn't crooked enough.

There are newer employer reviews for Papa John's