Papa John's

www.papajohns.com
Profile Unclaimed
There are newer employer reviews for Papa John's

Privileged to have worked here as it made me strengthen my customer service skills in other prospective jobs.

Former Employee - Delivery Driver/We Also Worked the Make Line in Ashburn, VA
Former Employee - Delivery Driver/We Also Worked the Make Line in Ashburn, VA

I worked at Papa John's part-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Good Hours
Decent Pay as a driver.
Excellent Staff.

Cons

Supervisors are always up your butt to wear hats and other supervision duties.

Fire the Shady Supervisors, or AUDIT them regularly, they are most probably stealing from your franchises in some direct or indirect shape or form. I work in HR now, and because of the experience from a low level non salary position (driver) have advanced my career.

580 Other Employee Reviews for Papa John's (View Most Recent)

I loved working here, just no life.

Current Employee - Training General Manager in Jacksonville, FL
    Current Employee - Training General Manager in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at Papa John's full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Make your own schedule, meet lots of people, you get a great insight on how to teach and lead people, money was decent.

Cons

You have no life/work balance. I worked on the average 60-70 hours a week. On a bad week 110-120.

No much you can do about the no life thing, this is just a part of the life of the food industry, outside of that it is a FANTASTIC place to work! =) Thank you for my resume! =) Benefits could be free like a bunch of companies do for their employees that would be pretty awesome.

Three cars dead in a couple years.

Former Employee - Pizza Delivery Driver in Burlington, NC
    Former Employee - Pizza Delivery Driver in Burlington, NC

I worked at Papa John's part-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Good tips depending on location, %50 off food, interactive and fun, advancement opportunities.

Cons

Stressful on your car, overwhelming on busy nights and holidays depending on location, dangerous at night in certain neighborhoods.

Show a little more appreciation to the people who wake up daily and bust a** to keep this money racketing company rolling. Most of any management above general store managers are quick to look down their noses at the people who make it possible for them to have a job that pays over 60k a year. No one can deny that the people who run the stores are the back-bone of this company. Stop making people feel like s*** by walking in a store occasionally and not speaking a word or even smiling at them. A fake a** smile and a "Thanks guys, you're doing a great job!" wouldn't kill ya know?

There are newer employer reviews for Papa John's