papa johns driver

I have been working at Papa John's

Pros

I like my managers and the flexible scheduling. Everybody is pretty laid bad. Job is extremely easy. Get a 50% discount on pizza which is nice.

Cons

Upper management refuses to fix little things. I.E a trash can wheel has been broken for about six months. That's a fix that would cost maybe $50. People not tipping.

Other Reviews for Papa John's

I'm a working Manager, yet I get paid like I'm a normal employee.

Current Employee - Manager  in  Saint Louis, MO
    Current Employee - Manager in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Papa John's full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The people with whom you work with are usually great people and they become your friends.

Cons

The pay is not enough for the experience that I have, and the work ethics that I bring to each store that I work at.

Take some of the profit that you have and put it towards the employees who make your products, so that you can hire better employees, and have more loyal employees, and not just pay them minimum wage.

Overworked,underpaid.

Former Employee - Delivery Driver  in  Columbus, OH
    Former Employee - Delivery Driver in Columbus, OH

I worked at Papa John's full-time for less than a year

Pros

I got to meet some pretty decent people and didn't actually HAVE to work hard. I enjoyed the freedom of driving around and not having to stay cooped indoors.

Cons

I spent 70% of what I made on my car. I bought a little japanese car that got 35+ MPG while delivering and I figured that would make it worth it. I worked 5 days a week. Always the stupidest shift including delivering unhealthy food to high schools. My gas cost me more than anything, and if you've ever done any delivering, you know that oil changes, brakes, tires, bearings all go quickly from constant stop and go. Working fulltime, i was still unable to pay my relativley cheap rent.

Maybe cut the workers in a little bit more on the profits. I place that is willing to pay minimum wage is simply only paying they have, and would pay less if they could.

There are newer employer reviews for Papa John's.

Worked for Papa John's? Contribute to the Community!