Papa John's
www.papajohns.com Louisville, KY 5000+ Employees

the worst job that I have ever had.

Delivery Driver (Former Employee)
Sterling, VA

ProsThere really aren't any, aside from food discounts and being treated like you don't matter that is.

ConsAside from the obvious like your car will be destroyed quicker than you think and the "compensation" that they claim you get never being enough there's a marked decrease in tips every single day because John Schnatter seems to think increasing his delivery fee is a good idea.

I can not stress it enough that you should stay as far away from Papa Johns as possible.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou need to completely and utterly change the entire way you work from top to bottom. It's not gonna happen so I just take heart knowing that you're on the way down as far as stock prices go.

Great

Cashier (Former Employee)
    Westminster, MD

I worked at Papa John's part-time for more than a year

Pros: Easy, awesome, fun, great. good Cons: Annoying, people, dough, cash, money Advice to Senior Management: Good job Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Harassed and discriminated

Delivery Driver (Current Employee)
    Laredo, TX

I have been working at Papa John's part-time for less than a year

Pros: I like the pizza as it has a unique taste from any other pizza chains and it is a great place… Cons: No chain of command. No open door policy. Racism. Lack of concern for major personal issues. 17… Advice to Senior Management: Good drivers are constantly quitting because of the horrible treatment… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Papa John's.

Worked for Papa John's? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Papa John's reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Papa John's CEO John H. Schnatter. All reviews posted anonymously by Papa John's employees.