Sucks

Current Employee - Pizza Delivery Driver  in  Charlotte, NC
Current Employee - Pizza Delivery Driver in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Papa John's

Pros

Drivers spend much of their time alone in their cars.
Bizarre things happen that you just could not make up - sometimes they're funny.

Cons

It is difficult to go to work everyday for a company that has so clearly shown its disdain for the people on their front line.

Employee morale at the unit level is at a catastrophic low, and with good reason. The disconnect between Louisville and the individual units has become a canyon.

Other Reviews for Papa John's

Papa John's Rocks!

Current Employee - Delivery Driver  in  Charlottesville, VA
    Current Employee - Delivery Driver in Charlottesville, VA

I have been working at Papa John's

Pros

Fun and Fast paced work envirnment. Free Pizza when there are mistakes made on orders. Good pay for easy work as a Driver.

Cons

Gas Prices are so unpredictable that it sometime takes a bite out of your pay. Wear and tear on your vehicle.

At my store in particular, management could delegate responsibilities of the cooks better. other than that it is a very fun place to work.

pay is bad compared to other pizza places and the deliver areas are very large

Current Employee - Delivery Driver  in  Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Delivery Driver in Houston, TX

I have been working at Papa John's

Pros

people and management are great and freindly

Cons

they pay you 7.25 while in the store and only 4.55 when out on delivery- as I see it they are getting away with not paying minimum wage-- and with large delivery areas - you might driverround trip 10 miles or more -- and half the time no tip - or small one- thinking this is not worth it.

pay should be 7.25 in or out of the store- we are putting our lives and cars on the line each time we leave the store.

There are newer employer reviews for Papa John's.

Worked for Papa John's? Contribute to the Community!