There are newer employer reviews for Papa John's

not what I would choose to do

Current Employee - Pizza Delivery Driver in Cumming, GA
Current Employee - Pizza Delivery Driver in Cumming, GA

I have been working at Papa John's

Pros

I enjoyed the people I worked with and I for the most part enjoyed the work. Throwing out the dough was definitely the best option of the jobs in the store.

Cons

It was too busy and the only times they would schedule me to work were on Friday and Saturday nights.

It was a corporate store and the management did not have the right incentives to run a quality store besides when a corporate checkup was coming.

reviews filtered by

Job

Former Employee - Assistant Manager in Kirkland, WA
    Former Employee - Assistant Manager in Kirkland, WA

I worked at Papa John's

Pros

Easy job where once you know how to do it it can be done without thinking. Lots of time to talk to coworkers while working. Free Pizza!

Cons

Not the best pay and no benefits. You smell really bad after work. Sometime you have to work really late at night.

Management review by employees so that problems can be fixed. More involvement resolving issues between employees. And I think that is all.

Great Part-Time Job

Current Employee - Delivery Driver in Raleigh, NC
    Current Employee - Delivery Driver in Raleigh, NC

I have been working at Papa John's

Pros

If you're working part-time, it can be very fun and easy. If you have a dependable car, you can make quite a bit of money in a short time, compared to many other entry level jobs.

Cons

Getting too involved in the ins and outs is not recommended. Also, definitely not a great full time job.

My advice would be to actually try to learn more about team management rather than just how to do certain things. People (employees) should always come before profit.

There are newer employer reviews for Papa John's