Pappas Group

www.pappasgroup.com
There are newer employer reviews for Pappas Group

Stressful, Long Hours and Disorganized

I have been working at Pappas Group

Pros

- Most of the co-workers are friendly
- We work on bigger brands, compared to most DC agencies
- We have a massage therapist come in every month

Cons

- Upper management speaks dis-respectfully to some employees
- It is a very tense working environment
- What is sold to you from the outside vs what it's actually like on the inside are 2 different things.

17 Other Employee Reviews for Pappas Group (View Most Recent)

Pappas Group was the incubator of my career

Former Employee - Web Developer in Arlington, VA
    Former Employee - Web Developer in Arlington, VA

I worked at Pappas Group full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Pappas Group is a place for people to become whomever they want to be in the design/digital world, rather as a Project Manager, Designer, Developer, etc., it is a great environment where everyone works together to accomplish a goal. In my time there, I was able to transition from one career to another (which is unheard of) because they had faith in my abilities and gave me the empowerment to make it work and succeed. You won't get that opportunity many places.

The culture is perfect, the team is fun, everyone gets along with everyone, and if you have a positive attitude, work hard, and help others - you will succeed here.

Cons

Being a developer, there were a few challenges, but I am confident they will be addressed. First off, QA/Testing was a very overlooked (but obviously one of the more important things in designing and building products) and lacked experience manpower and equipment. When I left, I was told this was a high priority and I am sure there have been means to address it.

In the time I was there, you opened yourself ten-fold to the individuals in the company, and with it I am sure you have noticed how happy current employees are. Keep that up, don't change that.

This place is horrible

I worked at Pappas Group full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Location, outings, office space, snacks....lol

Cons

Management scolds you for not doing your job correctly then lets you go even though you are doing more work then some of the idiots. Upper management are airheads with a bunch of lame degrees and most likely this company will sink in 2 years based of their current performance

SELL YOUR COMPANY TO MORE EXPERIENCED INDIVIDUALS!

There are newer employer reviews for Pappas Group