Papyrus

www.papyrusonline.com

Extreme politics, micromanagement

Keyholder (Current Employee)

ProsThey are flexible with schedule, pay is not bad, and there is a 40% discount. Good job for young people, and students.

ConsEverybody knows everybody, and there is extreme micromanagement. The company is going downhill as they have decreased the employee discount, laid of several loyal employees that were employed in their second brand, Niquea.D, and keep around the employees that do no good for the company except for the fact that they are 'lifers'. A lot of unethical practices, and horrible sense of company culture. The CEO is not a role model, and you will never get a raise unless you beg for it.

Advice to Senior ManagementLack of incentives for employees who work hard to increase their store's sales, ESPECIALLY in Custom Printing. Also, more frequent raises, and less micromanagement. Be wary of unethical practices and attitudes in your stores.

Wonderful Experience

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Papyrus full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: I had a very inspirational leader/mentor Cons: There were not any cons Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Working at Papyrus

Assistant Store Manager (Current Employee) Boston, MA

I have been working at Papyrus full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great company to work for. Friendly work atmosphere. Cons: Salary not commensurate with amount of work load Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Papyrus.

Worked for Papyrus? Contribute to the Community!