Paradigm Consulting Group
www.sfparadigmgroup.com 16 to 50 Employees

Good company. Fun atmosphere. Hard work.

Account Manager (Former Employee)
Emeryville, CA

ProsMeet new people every day...a lot of them. Really enjoyed that. Made good money while I was there. Learned a lot about sales & started to get into the management training, then I was forced to move back to AZ for family reasons. Would have stuck around for sure.

ConsInterview process is hard. 3 rounds of interveiws. A lot of other people interviewed while I was in the process and only 2 of us got jobs there. Better dress real sharp if you even want them to consider a 2nd interveiw.

Advice to Senior ManagementOpen up a branch in AZ so I can work there!

Great Place to develop business and sales skills!

Account Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Paradigm Consulting Group full-time for less than a year

Pros: Hands on training in sales, product placement, SEO, interviewing and leadership. Alot of travelling opportunities for people… Cons: Not too many cons. Parking around the office is a hassle. Also if… Advice to Senior Management: Though they do alot already, more roadtrips and philanthropic events! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Excellent training and great team environment

Account Manager (Current Employee)
    Emeryville, CA

I have been working at Paradigm Consulting Group full-time for less than a year

Pros: Education, hands on training, great staff, black & white promotion… Cons: Longer days than most jobs Advice to Senior Management: The business training is very fast-paced. Some topics needed… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Paradigm Consulting Group.

Worked for Paradigm Consulting Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Paradigm Consulting Group reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Paradigm Consulting Group employees.