Paradigm Infotech

www.paradigminfotech.com
There are newer employer reviews for Paradigm Infotech

Life at Paradigm

I have been working at Paradigm Infotech

Pros

It's a good place for relative starters can be a really good place to start your career good for your resume.

Cons

It can take quite some time to grow in the organization and growth path can be a little different than expected

The management can put some more efforts to make the employess on business related skills required in today's market...better grading system should be developed.....

11 Other Employee Reviews for Paradigm Infotech (View Most Recent)

Talent Acquisition Dynamic and result-oriented individual with Over 7 years of Experience in US IT Staffing Industry

Current Employee - Talent Acquisition in Columbia, MD
    Current Employee - Talent Acquisition in Columbia, MD

I have been working at Paradigm Infotech full-time

Pros

Our teams provides the entire range of IT solutions from strategy consulting to implementation and maintenance across a range of vertical domains.

Cons

Highly experienced in selling and recruiting OPT/CPT/EAD, H1B, GC, TN & Citizen Candidates

Stable Company with a great client base.

I have been working at Paradigm Infotech full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

They have a wide range of client base that they can allow you to work with. Never a dull moment. I have been with this company for almost 4 years now and never had anything to complain about.

Cons

Compensation structure is completely absent here. They pay very little in the beginning and I know people who make more in the same job as I am in.

There are newer employer reviews for Paradigm Infotech