Paradise Bakery & Café
www.paradisebakery.com Scottsdale, AZ 1000 to 5000 Employees

This was a part time job for me and it was alright. I would not have wanted to advance into a management position.

Barista (Former Employee)
Omaha, NE

Prosflexible scheduling, convenient location, decent pay

ConsBe wary of what you eat. You will gain weight from working here. They do not always hire top notch employees so some of your coworkers will not be the brightest. Breakfast and lunch can be very busy and sometimes it is stressful.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe overall leadership structure is good. There are plenty of teaching material available. The manager has been there since almost the beginning.

Definitely a wonderful place to work while in college - they are amazing!

Barista (Former Employee)
    Phoenix, AZ

I worked at Paradise Bakery & Café

Pros: The management are great people to work under. They understand when problems arise,… Cons: Depends on your personality. Some customers are rude, some co-workers aren't fun… Advice to Senior Management: I do recommend you pay a little bit more attention to the tiny… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good job

Assistant Manager (Current Employee)
    Tucson, AZ

I have been working at Paradise Bakery & Café

Pros: Fun and not you are not overworked Cons: Little availability of advancement and sometimes i dont get enough… Advice to Senior Management: None Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Paradise Bakery & Café.

Worked for Paradise Bakery & Café? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Paradise Bakery & Café reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Paradise Bakery & Café CEO David Birzon. All reviews posted anonymously by Paradise Bakery & Café employees.