Paradise Bakery & Café

There are newer employer reviews for Paradise Bakery & Café

Great place to work

Former Employee - Supervisor in Mesa, AZ
Former Employee - Supervisor in Mesa, AZ

I worked at Paradise Bakery & Café part-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Great environment, great people and great food! I absolutely loved working here and wish I could go back!

Cons

It is a little bit like working in high school is the only problem I had. There really is no escaping the young hires that they have.

27 Other Employee Reviews for Paradise Bakery & Café (View Most Recent)

Paradise Bakery was a great employer that provided many opportunities for my future.

I worked at Paradise Bakery & Café

Pros

If you are willing to work hard and put the time in, Paradise Bakery will reward you with growth opportunities and professional development.

Cons

Paradise is continuously going through change and can be hard to deal with for some people.

Kind managers and free cookies

Former Employee - Cashier/Food Handler in Portland, OR
    Former Employee - Cashier/Food Handler in Portland, OR

I worked at Paradise Bakery & Café full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Did I mention free cookies? :-) The managers I worked with were intelligent, well organized, understanding, and willing to admit when they had made a mistake (like when one of them forgot that he had told me I could have a particular day off to go to my best friend's wedding). Most of my fellow employees were great to work with too, and even the few who were not weren't terrible, just not very responsible. The managers gave those two several chances to redeem themselves before firing them which I thought was pretty kind of them.

Cons

Not a lot of room to advance pay wise, but they pay a little above minimum wage so I still found it sufficient as a high school/college summer job.

There are newer employer reviews for Paradise Bakery & Café