Paradyme Management

www.paradymemanagement.com
Engaged Employer
Add Review
There are newer employer reviews for Paradyme Management

If you want a real job, stay away

I worked at Paradyme Management

Pros

Coworkers and work dynamic is relatively young.

Cons

Employees are underpaid and under appreciated. All the caveats of a small company can be found at the company.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Awesome Experience

Former Employee - Business Analytics Intern in Greenbelt, MD
    Former Employee - Business Analytics Intern in Greenbelt, MD

I worked at Paradyme Management

Pros

I was able to help with a Business Analytics project that was in support to one of Paradyme's clients. I was in touch with several project managers as well as technical staff members to help me work through my assignment. They typically met with me for a few hours each Friday to review what i have done and what I needed help with. The operations team is really nice and very helpful. There are a few owners that work in the office 4-5 days a week and they are extremely approachable and willing to spend some time with you if you ask them to.

Cons

This company is busy - when i was there they had hired about 25-30 people so there were times that my meetings were cut a little short - but its great to see what a positive impact is like on a small company

Advice to Management

Continue to build the internship program - I utilized what I learned and was able to get a job with Accenture doing data and business analytics.

Paradyme Management Response

Jun 2, 2015Director, Corporate Support

Thank you for sharing your success story with us. We are thrilled to learn that the internship program has provided you with the tools needed to land your first career position. Best of luck to you!

2. Zero stars...

I worked at Paradyme Management

Pros

Besides the fact that you may be able to socialize with the other interns if ya'll work on the same days. Also it's a paid internship where your making minimum wage....I don't see too many other pro's...

Cons

No clue where to even start with this company. The CEO is HORRIBLE. The internship program is a mess, and they could care less about helping you learn or develop your desired skills. They really only want the internship program for HUBZone compliance purposes..

As an intern you'll be thrown into a ant infested corner, and eveluated weekly on apparence, attendence, and how well you completed a assignment. Funny thing is you'll litterally have to beg for work, and if the CEO doesn't like you, you'll still be given a low grade, which is posted on the wall for everone to see. Not once will upper management come to you to try to help you improve your weekly rating, or give constructive feedback as to what you can do better.

Be prepared to receive NO feedback for assignments, and for the CEO not to speak to you if you've done something wrong. He'll litterally walk around like he's making someone mad by not speaking or not offering you a position with his god awful company.

The cons are never ending but i'll end by saying if you want to build a career and receive guidance and be respected in your work place, don't come here. Only people who make it here are ones who suck up, and are dumbed down. There are so many unethical business practices going on here I see trouble for them if they don't get it together.

Advice to Management

Re-evaluate everything. Stop walking around as if your untouchable. Bigger dynasty's have fallen...

Employees make a company what it is. From the bottom up treating everyone with respect would the key to success. Only a fool doesn't realize that...

Paradyme Management Response

Jun 1, 2015Director, Corporate Support

We agree, “employees make a company”. Our mission to be the company of choice, offering our people purposeful work within a dynamic environment fostering a culture of providing exceptional services ... More